CHAGOHAN TOKYO Cooking Class User Policy
Be sure to read this User Policy before applying for the cooking class or Japanese-style cafe class.
1. Application Requirements
- Anyone who is applying to attend the CHAGOHAN TOKYO cooking classes by themselves must be 16 years or older in most cases.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. In such a case, please make sure that they are always in your sight.
- The target age or gender for special courses such as limited-time courses, location-specific courses, etc. may differ from this User Policy.
- The Japanese cooking class and Japanese-style cafe class work together. We may turn down your application if it is determined that it will be difficult for you to take part in this joint effort.
2. Attending the Classes
(1) Precautions When Using the Facilities
- We do not have a daycare center prepared for those attending the class. From a safety management perspective, children cannot be brought to the class unless they can be controlled by their guardian. No one is allowed to attend the class with the person who applied. Pets are not allowed.
- Please refrain from driving to the Japanese cooking class and Japanese-style cafe class because we do not have our own parking lot. If you would like to drive to our classes, please use a paid parking garage or space.
- You are responsible for your belongings including any valuables you bring to the class. We will not be responsible for any incidents or problems including loss or theft.
- All areas at CHAGOHAN TOKYO are no smoking.
(2) Precautions for Students and During the Classes
- Only the person who signed up for the classes can attend them. The right to attend classes cannot be lent or transferred to a different person.
- Please be in class 10 minutes before starting time. Let us know if you will be late. We may not be able to include you in the class if you are more than 30 minutes late depending on how the class is progressing.
- If a certain course includes alcohol, we will not give it out to anyone that drove to the class by car.
- Please wear an apron during the class, but be sure to remove it when going to the restroom.
- If you have longer hair, be sure to tie it up. (Please follow any instructions given by your instructor.)
- Remove any personal effects such as rings, watches, bracelets, etc.
- Be sure to wear the specified gloves for sanitary reasons if you have longer nails, manicured nailed or injuries to your hands.
- • Those attending the class are free to take pictures during demonstration and practice sessions as long as it doesn’t interfere with the class. However, recording video must be prohibited.
- For sanitary reasons, food created in the class cannot be taken home.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone in the classroom.
- Students are prohibited from bringing in their own food and alcohol to the class.
- Students are prohibited from soliciting other students to join a certain business, religion, organization, etc.
- Those that are not able to follow this User Policy, cause trouble for others or remarkably hinder progress of the class will be asked to leave.
- Please be aware that those attending the Japanese cooking class and Japanese-style cafe class may be interviewed or filmed without notice.
- Any photography, etc. will be conducted in a way that doesn’t hinder course training and we will not show the faces of anyone that would not like it shown if you let us know.
- Please be aware that our company may post these photos, video, articles, etc. on our website, in addition to other forms of media.
3. Attending Class
- The class may be immediately canceled in the event of a disaster or other type of emergency.
4. Course Details
- If it will be difficult to obtain a certain ingredient because of bad weather or the region it originates, details of the course or ingredients may be changed without notice.
- If you are diagnosed with an infectious disease or have a similar condition, we ask that you please cancel your course regardless of the severity of your condition. If you notice symptoms of such a disease, please promptly let a CHAGOHAN TOKYO staff member know. *Infectious diseases include measles, chicken pox, mumps, influenza, swimming pool fever, etc.
- The following hospital will be used in the event of an emergency at the store location (for staff, customers, etc.). A different hospital will be used if it is closed or if house calls are not possible.
- SEKIDO Clinique
- Address Nishi-Asakusa 2-14-3 Taito-ward, TOKYO 111-0035
- TEL ＋813-3844-8666
- Services : internal medicine , gastrointestinal medicine
5. Those With Food Allergies
- We are not able to substitute materials or use different utensils if you have a food allergy. Please take your own measures if you have a food allergy. If you would like more information regarding the ingredients used, feel free to contact us.
6. Handling of Recipes
- Students are prohibited from copying or reproducing recipes used in the classroom without our permission on their website, blog, SNS, etc. If this information is reproduced it will be in violation of copyright laws.
7. Cancellation policy
- If you let us know at least 2 weeks in advance in Japanese time, your application will be cancelled without any charge. If you do not provide advance notice, you will be 50% charged(13 to 7 days prior to the class)or you will be 100% charged and nonrefundable (After that of any date).
8. Handling of Personal Information
The following explains how your personal information will be handled by attending our CHAGOHAN TOKYO cooking classes.
* Handling of personal information by our company
- Let your store know if there are any changes to the information you provided (name, address, contact information, etc.). If you do not contact us when your information changes, we will not take any responsibility when we are unable to contact you about CHAGOHAN TOKYO announcements that may have an effect on service to you.
- We cannot give you the names or contact information of other students in the Japanese cooking class or Japanese-style cafe class.
- It is fine for students to exchange their phone number and email address with others, but you must take all responsibility for all repercussions.
- We may send our customers a pamphlet and other details on when the Japanese cooking classes and Japanese-style cafe classes will be held. Please let us know if you would not like to receive them.
9. Changes to the User Policy
This User Policy may be changed as needed. Any changes that are made will be promptly updated on the CHAGOHAN TOKYO website. http://www.chagohan.tokyo
Established: August 1, 2015
Last update : April 10, 2017